Tuesday 31 March 2015

Yet Another Impulse Buy...


While being in London my shopping addiction has hit its all time peak, so much so, that it's at that "I want to buy everything and anything" stage. My bank balance is beginning to sweat, but hey, it's worth it right? The main culprit is definitely those sneaky impulse purchases that are calling out to you until you just can't resist the temptation (especially when it's 50% off at Urban Outfitters). 




Duster Coat//Crusade Clothing on Depop
Dress//Urban Outfitters
Shirt//New Look
Boots//H&M
Bag//River Island

This gorgeous velvet dress from Urban Outfitters has quickly become one of my favourite items in my wardrobe. It's perfect for throwing on with a shirt for work or wearing on it's own, toughened up with a leather jacket at night. Sometimes those rash decisions turn out to be good decisions! 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig