Wednesday 13 August 2014

Great Lengths

I've gone to great lengths to find a maxi dress that would actually suit me and not make me look shorter (trust me it's very difficult) and finally I have found one which I am in love with. 

Personally at my height of 5 ft 2, I find it more flattering to have a split in the maxi dress which gives a flash of leg and prevents you from looking shorter. Or in a similar way, I have chosen a deep V-neck and a high waist which creates the same balance and illusion of having longer legs! 






Maxi Dress//Oh My Love
Clutch//Accessorize
Shoes//River Island

This particular maxi dress is from 'Oh My love', a favourite brand of mine, complete with a pretty feminine pattern and interesting back - perfect for my holiday to Tenerife! The shoes are another favourite, again they are a bit different with tie up laces which I think adds to the feminine look. 


Overall this has quickly become one of most loved items in my wardrobe and I hope it proves that even if you are not so lucky with your height you can still wear floor length maxi's!






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig