Wednesday 30 July 2014

Ray of Sunshine

The sun is back and so am I! Been so busy lately enjoying the sun but I'm finally back to blogging. I thought I would make the most of the sun with this summery outfit complete with a bright sunshine yellow.



Top//Topshop
Shorts//Misselfrdige
Leather Waistcoat//New Look
Jelly Shoes//Zara
Sunglasses//TITP stall
Choker//Ebay
As well as the yellow, I am also loving lace and crochet this Summer. I eventually managed to get this crop top in my local Topshop store after it being sold out online in my size. It's definitely a popular Summer item! As always I can't help myself when it comes to sales and these jelly shoes were a steal at only £5. Lastly, my favourite Summer accessory at the moment are these black, round sunglasses which I bought at a stall at T in the Park. I love the shape, but I know some people can be a bit wary if it suits them. Give it a go! 


Hope you're all enjoying the sun...



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig