Monday 4 August 2014

Think Pink


"You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take."

Sorry for the cheesy quote, but recently I decided that it was time to put myself out there and find a new job that actually relates to what I want to do in the future. Luckily, it paid off and I am now a visual stylist/visual merchandiser at M&S - loving it so far! 

Along with the new job I also got a new discount card, which I think my mum was more excited about than me. However, I was actually really surprised at how much of the clothes I ended up lusting after - my first purchase being a beautiful white long line blazer! 



Blazer//M&S
Top//Topshop
Jeans//Zara
Shoes//My1stWish
Clutch//Boohoo

Necklace//New Look
Lately my wardrobe has been full of this powder pink, which along with white, is one of my favourite colours for the Summer. It's also good for enhancing a tan... always a plus. Being only 5ft 2 I love these chunky heels from My 1st Wish who offer a range of shoes at a reasonable price - definitely worth a look! Even though this blazer was a little expensive I felt it was worth it for the tailored fit and it also goes with a lot of different outfits so I feel like I'm getting my moneys worth!










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig