Thursday 14 August 2014

The Bargain Blossom Blazer

As much as I hate to say it, Summer is coming to an end (cry) and as a result the shops are filled with sales as they launch their new Autumn/Winter collections. However, it does mean that you can pick up a few bargains which is always a good thing!
 
 
 
 


Blazer//Zara
Cami Top//New Look
Skirt//Missguided
Clutch//Accessorize
Shoes//Oh My Love
I picked up this lovely Zara blazer in their Summer sale and I love it! The delicate pattern is perfect for wearing with jeans or dressing up for cocktails. Being a skint student, when I buy items I like to know that I will get good use out of them. So for example, even though it will be getting colder, florals can still be brought through into the next season. Also, zip detailing was used frequently in dresses, skirts and jackets by the likes of Christian Dior and Jean Paul Gautier - so again the zips on the sides of the blazer can carry through into Autumn/Winter.
 
Hope everyone is enjoying what's left of their Summer!
 
 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm so glad summer is coming to an end, it's been scorching. Luv those shoes.
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) haven't been so lucky with the weather here in Scotland but I'm still looking forward to A/W fashion!! X

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig