Monday 12 August 2013

My Internet Favourites


If your anything like me, you won't be able to resist the temptation of internet shopping. I'm constantly scrolling through clothes websites looking for my next purchase and when I find a new company/website I love, it's even harder for me to resist!! So today I want to share a few of my favourite clothes websites, and hopefully introduce you to companies/websites that you might not know of already. 


Monki

During a trip to London I visited the store 'Monki' where I bought a few items that I am still in love with. In the last few months I decided to try and find a store nearby, and ended up discovering their website, which I am now obsessed with! 

Monki is part of the Hennes & Mauritz Group which is made up of 6 different independant brands - H&M, Monki and many more. But this brand, in my opinion, is more innovative and quirky which is why I prefer it to what H&M offers. The stores themselves all tell a different story, and provide a unique shopping experience (as seen in the photo below).




Monki store (taken from Monki.com)

You can access their website by clicking here - I would definitely encourage you to take a quick look! Items I have previously purchased can be seen below!



Crop Top and Bag both from Monki
This crop top was perfect for taking on holiday and I love the slogan on the front. The bag is small and flat with two zip compartments so was very handy for taking out with me on holiday and at home!





Monki Crop Top
This was my first purchase from the Monki store in London. I love the pattern and the cute pocket - perfect for wearing through the day or dressed up for a night time look. 


If you like the look of this brand I would also recommend 'Cheap Monday' which is another brand within the Hennes & Mauritz group. They do have a website which can be found here. Also, they have collections available on Asos (click here) and Urban Outfitters (click here).



Daisy Street

Daisy Street is a women's clothing website mainly selling high street clothes at relatively cheap prices. I would say it's similar to the likes of Missguided and boohoo, so if you like these kind of sites I would take a look. I've bought a few items from here including a crop top and an item of jewellery. The only thing I noticed is that the delivery can take a while but overall I would recommend it! (Click here).

Crop Top and Gold Chain both from Daisy Street




Obey

Obey clothing is a clothing company originally founded as a skater clothing brand in New York city. However, it has become increasingly popular and I've spotted it being worn a lot lately. I love the laid back look of their clothes - perfect for day looks or casual weekend looks that are a little more quirky and interesting.  




Cheetah Front Throwback Fleece
£60
This slogan jumper with the cheetah print is one of my favourite items and can be found on their UK website by clicking here.






Hope this has given you some inspiration for some new clothing!

Julia
x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig