Wednesday 23 October 2013

How To Wear: Tartan







Top, Skirt and Rucksack - Asos
Patent Shoes - River Island
Gold Chain - River Island
Leather Jacket - River Island 



As you have probably all noticed Tartan is a key trend this Autumn/Winter. The brightly coloured checks have gained pride of place in my wardrobe as I am in love with anything tartan, plaid or checked - maybe a slight bit of patriotism involved here. 

I first fell in love with this skirt on Asos due to the mix of colours with the different reds, navy and sublte hints of white and yellow. I teamed this with a plain high-neck, long sleeved white top as I didn't want to draw too much attention away from my bold skirt! I also embraced the slight St. Trinian's look I had going on, adding a cute rose cut-out rucksack. The punk/90's grunge trend is another one of my favourites around at the moment - the leather jacket, chain and patent shoes signifying this and bringing the outfit together. 


Hope you guys like this look. Would be interested to see how everyone else is wearing their tartan items - feel free to comment as always!



Julia
x

SHARE:

2 comments

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig