Friday 1 November 2013

How To Wear: The Cat Costume







Jumpsuit - Asos
Faux Fur Coat - H&M
Heels - Oh My Love
Necklace - New Look
Cat Accessories - dressing up box in the attic...
*I've had these cat ears and tail for years now but I've recently seen some in Accessorize and also Claire's. 



Trick or treat? I treated myself to a night out on one of my favourite times of the year - Halloween! I love dressing up but as a fashion student I kind of wanted to look semi-fashionable and creepy at the same time. 

I know what you're thinking...the standard black cat outfit that everyone resorts to as the easy, last minute Halloween costume. However, after recently purchasing a jumpsuit and having only worn it once I thought this was the perfect excuse to wear it again. In an attempt to make more of an effort I also purchased some white contacts and followed a tutorial on youtube to create my cat make-up look. (Click here to view the tutorial I used). 

I kept the outfit black from head-to-toe with a black faux fur jacket and heels, adding a gold necklace to make it look like a collar. To finish it off I added a tail, although it was a little on the short side so you can't really see this in the photos. 

Hope you are all enjoying Halloween, feel free to comment with all your costume ideas!

Julia
x


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. NICE, YOU LOOK SCARY/CUTE :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. cat

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig