Friday 26 September 2014

A Honey Mustard Hue



Bright buttercup yellow was a key colour trend for Spring 2014, but as we move into Autumn/Winter a honey mustard hue is taking over! This skirt from Missguided demonstrates the new colour perfectly mixed with a tartan print which is making a comeback yet again! I also love the A-Line/mini skirt shape, giving a 60s feel, as the era makes a return for Autumn/Winter 2014. Take a look at my Pinterest page for some 60s inspiration... (http://uk.pinterest.com/julsb94/60s-fashion-trend-2014/)



Polo Neck//M&S
Skirt//Missguided
Brogues//New Look
Hat//Asos

I've paired this outfit with a hat to continue the Autumn/Winter look and added some simple brogues giving an overall feminine feel. I love this hat because I think it just adds a final touch to the outfit! I used to think of polo necks are being old-fashioned and quite unflattering but they've definitely gone through a style renovation with a slim line polo neck looking quite stylish and sleek. 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig