Monday 15 September 2014

Triangl in Tenerife

Sorry for the excuses, but I've been so busy lately I'e definitely been falling behind on the blog posts - one of the reasons being that I've been on holiday to Tenerife! (holiday blues...)

In preparation for holiday I had been searching for the perfect bikini and after hearing so much about Triangl I finally decided to get my hands on one. 


Triangl 

Triangl is an Australian company offering Swimwear and Underwear which is said to be practical but fashionable. Their main selling point in terms of Swimwear is their use of neoprene fabric, which is basically what is used in wetsuits, designed to keep the bikini's shape and also keep it in place. Retail prices of the Swimwear are around £60 and there's postage on top of that if you live in the UK like myself.

Personally, I am always looking for a bargain and I turned to Ebay to try find a good deal. I managed to find this 'New York Noir' Triangl which had only been worn once to try on and was too big so they sold it with all the original packaging and hygiene protectors. It cost me about £40 in total - bargain! 

Talking about sizing, it can be quite tricky to figure out what size you would be without being able to try them on first. I am usually a UK size 6-8 and a B/C cup and the XS in both the top and bottom fitted me perfectly! If you're still unsure there are size guides available on their website or the live chat option can also be very helpful. 











New York Noir Triangl Bikini

My Review

Overall I was very pleased with my Triangl bikini, it fitted perfectly and the bikini stayed in place even through a whole day of slides at a water park. The bikini comes with it's own bag and packaging all branded with the Triangl label and even the tiers have the Triangl logo. It definitely gives the impression of high quality swimwear! The only downfall is that due to the black colour when it came into contact with chlorine the colour started to rub off leaving me with slight black marks around the inside of my legs but this washed off easily and wasn't very noticeable. Final tip - make sure you wash your bikini properly with water after being in contact with chlorine as advised by the instructions that come with the bikini.  







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig