Tuesday 30 September 2014

That's a Wrap!


I know it's not quite Winter weather, it's actually been quite warm the last few days, but my latest purchase is perfect preparation for those frosty mornings! As the reign of the Summer kimono comes to an end it is replaced with blanket wraps, capes and wide sleeved cardigans with warm-coloured patterns and cosy faux fur. I first fell in love with this trend after watching Cara Delevingne strut down the catwalk during the Burberry Prorsum A/W show (seen below) and decided to share my favourites from the high street...


Cara Delevingne Burberry Prorsum A/W 14
Source: Vogue.com





My High Street Picks



Furry Cape//M&S
Shirt//New Look
Skirt//H&M
Hat//Asos
Necklace//Accessorize
Boots//Boohoo


I recently saw this furry cape while working at M&S and instantly fell in love. It's the perfect little cover up for winter complete with faux fur cuffs and priced at £45. This also comes in a lovely grey colour along with a selection of patterned capes to choose from!

                                  



Image 1 of INTARSIA PONCHO CARDIGAN from Zara



The 'Intarsia Poncho Cardigan' is another of my favourites from Zara, coming in at £45.99, it's perfect for a more casual look to throw over a daytime outfit. Wearing a more tailored trouser can balance out the baggy fit of the poncho!










My final choice is this check patterened blanket wrap from New Look. The tartan pattern is bang on trend and it's priced at £24.99 - a reasonable price! 










SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hey, I love this post! I've tagged you in Tumblr Tagged/ Liebster Award. you can follow whichever award you'd prefer xx
    http://brokeblackbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/tumbler-tagged-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig