Monday 4 November 2013

How To Wear: Oversized Knitwear






Knitted Jumper - River Island
Chain - River Island
Beanie - River Island
Leggings - Primark
Boots - Primark




Is it just me or has the weather suddenly got so much colder? Today I have spent the whole day freezing cold, so when I spotted this oversized knitted jumper in River Island on my way home it didn't take a lot to convince me to buy it. 

I love the pattern on this jumper - it hints at a tartan pattern but it's quite subtle and understated. I paired this with my leather-look leggings and my boots, which are another new purchase. These boots are available from Primark and were only £20 which I think is a bargain. With this style of boots coming into store for Winter, I would definitely recommend grabbing yourself a pair! I also have my eyes on some leather gloves from River Island to further add to my collection in preparation for Winter. 

P.S. apologies for the lack of smiling in my photo's today. Spent the whole day doing uni work so my brain is now fried! 

Hope you are all enjoying stocking up on Winter purchases!


Julia 
X


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig