Wednesday 6 November 2013

How To Wear: The Skort












Chain - River Island
Top - M&S
Skort - Missguided
Shoes - Boohoo
Bag - Bershka
*Sorry for the shadows in the photos. Can't quite get the lighting to work for me in this room*



Hope everyone is not getting too bored... I'm over half way through my special 'How To Wear' themed posts for my coursework, so if you can hang on for the last four I will be grateful! 


Tonight's post is based around the skort - one of my favourite items in my wardrobe. I bought this piece at least a month ago but haven't had the chance to blog about it yet! I had been looking for a skort for ages but found that it was difficult to find one that fitted. I tried both white and black skorts from Zara, and various other colours from websites such as Daisy Street, but none of them fitted as well as this one from Missguided. I spotted it while scrolling through my Twitter feed and loved the unusual rose pattern. 

As well as the pattern, I also love their practicality. As you can see from the side view, a skort is basically shorts that fold over at the front to mimic the look of a skirt - combining the comfortable aspect of shorts but making it look more feminine like a skirt. 

I've paired my skort with a black polo-neck as I feel that I'm showing quite a lot of leg so this balances it up, and some barely there heels to add to the feminine feel. 


I would definitely recommend adding the skort to your clothing collection.
 You won't regret it! 


Julia
x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig