Friday 15 November 2013

How To Wear: The Fluffy Jumper




Jumper - Topshop
Skirt - Forever 21
Boots - Primark
Frilly Socks - Topshop
Necklace - Accessorize



Today I'm wearing my first Winter purchase from way back at the start of Autumn, after finally accepting that Summer was over...

I love this jumper because it's super warm but the texture makes it a little bit different and interesting. As the pale pink colour is quite feminine and subtle I decided to clash it with a tough, leather skirt and an embellished necklace. The frilly socks add another small feminine touch, linking it all together! Obviously the no tights look isn't exactly practical here in Scotland because it's constantly freezing, but adding some tights won't exactly ruin the look. 

I'm pretty sad at how short I look in these photo's. Being 5"3 is really annoying at times! 
How do you wear your knitwear?

Julia
x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig