Tuesday 23 September 2014

Check Mate


Starting to think that I might be obsessed with monochrome... but I love this checked pattern so much that I've doubled it up! Mixing prints can be really tricky, especially when it comes to florals, so I've played it a bit safe and gone for a similar print but in opposite colours. Hopefully, it really draws your eyes to the outfit without giving you a sore head.




Duster Coat//Crusade Clothing
Crop Top//Boohoo
Trousers//Zara
Clutch//Miss Selfridge
Shoes//Boohoo
Duster coats have been taking over the catwalks and blogs, becoming very popular on the high street! I love the shape of the duster coat (even though I'm quite short) as I think it gives a bit of a masculine feel to an outfit due to its loose fit and longer length. I've tried to balance this out with a more tailored trouser! The clutch is from Miss Selfridge which I thought could add a hint of the colour to the outfit, it's also quite big inside - very practical. 



Don't be afraid of mixing prints!!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig