Thursday 2 October 2014

Floral Appliqué












Dress//Asos
Shoes//Kurt Geiger (from BANK)
Clutch//Local Boutique


During my break from uni I had a few events that I had to find outfits for, including a family wedding (yaay!). I know how hard/stressful it can be to try and find the perfect dress but I knew I loved this particular dress as soon as I saw it! 

The intricate, appliqué floral detailing, is definitely what caught my eye as it creates a feminine feel along with a delicate floaty skirt. I also love the pastel blue colour - one of my favourite colours! The dropped back with slightly see-through mesh allows you to show a touch of skin but in a very subtle way.

I decided to add silver accessories as I thought this complimented the pastel tones of the dress. I got these Kurt Geiger heels in the BANK sale, successfully bagging myself a good bargain! The bag was actually a present from a local fashion boutique near my home town, which allowed me to finish off the look. 


Finding a dress with that extra detailing can help you to stand out but still keeping that elegance and class appropriate for an event such as a wedding!  












SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig