Wednesday 29 October 2014

Military Khaki



Hat//H&M
Top//Oh My Love
Cardigan//Boohoo
Jeans//Topshop
Boots//New Look
Chain//River Island


Latest Obsession = Khaki!

As you can see my current favourite colour is khaki, which I am starting to see more and more in stores/online, and decided I was definitely missing out! A trend making a comeback for Autumn is the military trend bringing with it the khaki shades, structured looks and plenty of pockets. The likes of Balmain featured khaki heavily in their Fall catwalk show, reinforcing the strength of the colour into the season.

Personally, I opted for this khaki cardigan from boohoo. For me, being a skint student, I want to make the most out of my purchases and I feel that this cardigan allows me to pick up on the trend without having to break the bank. The leather shoulder detail picks up on the military trend while the knitted texture picks up on the chunky knit trend, which often comes in during the colder weather. I am also loving slightly long-line cardigans at the moment linking to the duster coat trend which has emerged. It's a perfect way to subtly work the colour trend if you're not 100% sure and just want to give it a go!







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig