Wednesday 12 November 2014

New Discoveries

As a fashion student I am constantly buying new clothes (its an addiction...) and I find that after searching through all the stores I can think of, I don't always find what I'm looking for. Many times I have found myself searching for a dress but just can't seem to find that perfect item no matter how many clothing apps and stores I hunt through - sometimes you just need to cast the net a little wider!


I thought I would do something different and give you an insight into some of my new discoveries in terms of clothing companies/websites which may be useful for finding outfits in the lead up to Christmas. I always love finding new companies as they offer something fresh and unique that perhaps not as many people will already have!




1. Want Her Wardrobe (click for website)

Brand new, launching in August 2014, this online fashion brand offers fresh, trend-led clothing but still at an affordable price (win-win!). I first followed this brand on Instagram and loved the items they were uploading on a daily basis. This is a great way to discover new fashion brands and keep up-to-date with their latest products! In particular, I found that the selection of dresses and clothing were quite unique and I hadn't really seen anything too similar around the high-street and other retail stores which is great for finding something that really stands out! 

Below you can see an item I have recently purchased and some of my favourite picks from their website... 


Want Her Wardrobe
'Talitha Dress'



Left to Right: Evie Two Piece, Kendall Jumpsuit & Chanel Dress
All from Want Her Wardrobe


2. Verity Anne Clothing (click for website)

VerityAnne is a fashion boutique based in Hertfordshire offering on-trend clothing made with materials hand-picked from across the UK. I also discovered this brand over Instagram and loved how original and different their pieces were. As everything is hand-made to your size and materials are hand-picked, they are often very unique and interesting compared to typical high-street stores. In summer I purchased a hand-made two piece that I instantly fell in love with, impressed by the quality of the clothing but also the affordable price tag!

Below is my purchase and some of my favourite items at the moment...


VerityAnne Two Piece





Left to Right: Bethany Plunge Dress & Brittany Skirt




I hope this has provided you with some new inspiration!









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig